FCM puts 'people' back into travel management. Competitive travel management starts and finishes with our local account managers and travel managers that are totally responsible to you and accountable for your travel program results.
Our people are empowered to take initiative and make decisions so your business can save on time and cost and benefit immediately. We take full ownership of your travel needs, results and value.
Through our awarded culture of people development, ownership and recognition, we manage your challenges to deliver travel efficiencies and savings. We're your advisors and hands-on support team across every aspect of your business travel.
FCM people are:
- Locally experienced, with global knowledge
- Educated – we encourage our people to not only have travel qualifications, but also business qualifications so we are commercially savvy
- Strategically focused on long-term savings rather than short-term wins
- Inspired to achieve and acknowledged for our success
- Hand-selected to provide the best 'cultural fit' with you and your team
- Encouraged to be innovative in our solutions and think outside the square
“FCM responded and went beyond the confines of our agreement. This is testament to FCM’s ‘can do’ attitude where their people approach problems with solutions rather than focusing on the stumbling blocks.” Hubert Mugliette, Human Resources Supervisor, Songa Management Limited.
No call centres
FCM does not operate large and impersonal call centres like many other travel management companies. Our unique business model means we can offer you dedicated, personal and local travel management through small focused teams in every country of operation. The people that know your business and its travellers the best are only ever a phone call or email away.
Small team structure
Our travel management teams are small, operating with between five and seven travel consultants. Each team manages only a limited number of clients to ensure your business receives personal travel support, advice and service.