Your guide to risk management planning
Risk management planning is a vital part of protecting your business travellers. FCm can assist you in developing a thorough plan that ensures you are taking the appropriate steps to safeguard your people from travel-related risks.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you have a central travel policy that you have supplied to FCm with the profiles for every employee?
- Do you conduct all bookings through FCm and ensure company-wide compliance with your policy? In the event of an incident or emergency, we need to readily locate your traveller/s.
- Have you organised comprehensive travel insurance for your travellers?
- Do you advise your travellers on all health-related requirements (eg. vaccinations and precautionary medication) before they depart?
- Can you identify any potential safety hazards prior to every business trip?
- Do you ensure all visa, passport and foreign currency exchange matters have been organised prior to departure?
For assistance with risk management planning contact us now.